Jewelry is the next most significant and cool aspect that needs some consideration, especially if we discuss the principles of matching jewelry with the skin tone.We will give you some tips for matching the right jewelry for you, to be able to accentuate your glamorous beauty.
General Tips and Tricks
• Jewelry should be very comfy and easy to carry.
• Keep jewelry away from water and try applying a light coat of clear fingernail polishes to enhancing their longevity.
• Be careful about your body’s reaction to the jewelry you have on, some people might have allergic reactions to some types of jewelry.
Finding the Face Shape
Heart or Diamond Face Shape
• You need to pay attention to dangle or drop types to visually lengthen the face when it comes to picking earrings.
• Chokers will be the most exact and ideal accessory to soften the sharpness of the chin.
Round or Square Face Shape
• The earrings for this face shape need to be of oval, or some angular shapes like rectangles.
• You need to pick Necklace options with extended forms below the neckline.
Rectangular Face Shape
• Short and round are the ways for picking the earrings, in order to create some contrast between their forms and that of the face.
• Chokers are again a must here, especially if you have a long and beautiful neck.
Oval Face Shape
• As for the earrings you can choose not too long dangle options of angular shapes.
• Coming to necklaces, we can note a considerable freedom in choice here, since you can pick both long and short options. Still, if you have a long neck you’d better choose a shorter option.
Picking a Supplementary Color
• For cool skin shades, options like silver, platinum, and white gold will be especially effective and well-matching.
• And for warmer tones, the correspondingly warmer metals are suggested, like gold, pewter, brass, and copper.
• Cool skin tones require white pearls and diamonds as key shades, and expanding to jewel tones, the options like pink, blue, red, and magenta will be very useful and effective.
• As for the warmer tones, we should note the coral or golden tone pearls first, reflecting the main principles and compatibility of these tones. Coming to stone shades, the concentration around earthy shades is what can be noted here, exemplified with brown, orange, green, yellow, peachy, and turquoise shades.
This is the basic rules we would like to note when speaking about the choice of the best jewelry for the skin tone. Just have a look at the tips and consider them for your most impressive looks!